According to European Regulation 2016/679
We inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 concerning Personal Data Processing and free circulation of such data (“GDPR”) provides the protection of people with reference to the personal data processing. Our organisation, acting as controller, according to Article 13 of GDPR provides you with the following information:
- CONTROLLER: the Controller is DOLOMITI FRUITS Srl, Italian tax code and V.A.T. registration number 02084480223, which can be contacted at the phone number 0463 454022 or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- DATA CATEGORIES: the Controller will treat personal and/or specific data which are strictly necessary for activities related to the commercialisation, manufacturing and all the other activities included in its core business as well as for activities related to tax duties or other duties provided by law.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: the personal data will be collected at the moment of the execution of the requested job/service/sale.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND JURIDICAL BASIS: processing of your data requires as juridical basis your consent and is carried out for the following purposes: filing of customers and suppliers, internal control and analysis services, product traceability, sending of informative/commercial/accounting/fiscal communication, credit recovery, activities referable to contractual and binding obligations.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: within the limits relevant to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, consultants, attorneys, corporate entities, banks, insurance companies, which will have been appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will not be broadcasted in any way. The Data Processors are promptly identified in the document for the processing of company data, updated at least every year.
- ABROAD DATA TRANSFER: the collected data will not be transferred abroad.
- PRESERVATION PERIOD: the collected data will be kept for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been processed (“principle of limitation of conservation”, Article 5 of GDPR) and/or with respect to the terms provided by law and/or with respect to specific requests. The check on the obsolescence of the collected data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected must be done at least every year.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: the interested party is always entitled to request the Data Controller access to his data, to have such data rectified or canceled, to limit the processing or to oppose to the processing, to request data portability, to revoke consent to the processing claiming rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Controller. The interested party can also file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- COMPULSORINESS OR NOT OF DATA PROVISIONING: we inform that the provision of the requested/acquired data is indispensable for the fulfillment of the above obligations and that refusal to such consent could jeopardize the execution of the contract.
- AUTOMATED PROCESSING: the collected data will not be subject to any automated processes such as profiling.
- DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE: the personal data will be processed in compliance with the above-mentioned legal rules and with the confidentiality duties regularly fulfilled by the Controller. The data will be processed both with telematic and paper support or any other kind of appropriate support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.